Saturday, April 28, 2012

All About Me Quotes


You might be wondering where such quotes may be extremely interesting and helpful but the moment you notice that red light on the streets and you pull out your iPhone so that you can update your status on your favorite social networking site, you’ll without doubt know where to use the “quotes about me” and in addition to being fun, you get to appear as an interesting person as well.
I really can’t brag about my own about me section because despite having several quotes about me, they remain simple. I once went online solely with the purpose to know and appreciate the cute quotes that people go about using for themselves and boy did I get results. I didn’t go all over all the profiles of course but I managed to get myself three interesting quotes that I would like to share.
The first one of them is “I view myself as a crayon, I might not be one of your favorite colors but I’m sure that someday you will require me so as to complete your picture”. Besides showing someone that you actually count in his/her life, this quote sorts of has a hidden humor that I can’t just get my hands on! This particular quote had lots of comments on it with many people bragging how they can always use black and white as alternate colors. Another one that interested me was “I speak out my mind because apparently it hurts to bite my own tongue”. This one made me actually laugh. It must have been one of the funniest about me quotes that I have ever read and lastly I also came across one that read “Sure, I will forgive you if that’s what you want, but take in mind I’ll never forget”. The last one was a bit too practical in my opinion despite knowing the fact that we should forgive and forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment